Why Be A Member?
Because you prosper as the community prospers. By helping to build a thriving community, your investment is greatly strengthened.
Because progress and prosperity depend on the development of a sound economic and social structure. These result from a continued program of activities designed to cultivate expanded opportunities.
Because the support of all businesses and individuals is necessary to bring about the betterment of your community and civic improvements demanded by our modern standard of living.
Because you are a valuable part of your community, by way of citizenship or business, and you share in our prosperity. This obligation challenges you to take an active part in the advancement of our community.
Because these goals can be reached only by a united effort using the resources of an organization equipped and staffed to study and conduct a sound program for community progress.
Because your Chamber of Commerce is the only organization prepared and able to undertake these efforts and actively promote the social and economic development of your community.
As a Valued Chamber Member, You Receive:
• A Chamber membership sticker to post in a prominent place in your business.
• A quarterly newsletter of Chamber activities and news (you may also list items on the calendar of events).
• Business referrals (in response to inquiries).
• Priority (we always encourage shopping Chamber members first).
• The opportunity to host Business After Hours at your place of business (we do the invitations, you do the networking).
• Two listings in our Membership Directory (alphabetically and categorically) which is distributed locally and upon request throughout the region.
• Access to the Chamber of Commerce conference room for business functions (on a reservation basis).
• Personal invitations to all Chamber major events and certain special events.
• Access to the resource library of the Chamber of Commerce (on a reservation basis).
• Assistance of the Chamber in conducting special events, i.e., open house.
• A vote in the proposed activities of the Chamber.
• Use of the Chamber copier, fax, binding machine, etc. for nominal fees.
• The opportunity to serve on committees of the Chamber or Industrial Foundation.
• Advertising Opportunities on the Chamber of Commerce website
BUSINESS AFFILIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
• Delta Council
• Mississippi Economic Development Council
• Mississippi Manufacturers Association
• Mississippi Downtown Development Association
• Mississippi Delta Developers Association
• National Business Incubator Association
• Mississippi Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives
• Mississippi Tourism Association
• Mississippi Delta Tourism Association
• Mississippi Economic Council